~Attention! This is the smiley zone so please leave all the frowns outside!~

Friday, October 19, 2012

~Devil May Show Up~

Lalalalala here I am again!!! So very happy at the chance to accost you all even if it is virtual (plus one-way)!

Ok, now this is completely random, more random than the previous post, but I don't have any more ideas left .____.

I wrote the text I would post below during the final test of my school. I was a middle-schooler at that time. I just got so bored because I've already finished my test and didn't have anything to do other than idling and people-watching around. So yeah... I decided to write a description of a beautiful woman. But not just a regular woman, because it would be boring if I did, I wrote a demon one.

I imagined her to be one of the characters in Inuyasha, my favorite anime~ :)

This is completely unedited from its original so forgive me for any mispell or grammar-mistake or bad vocabulary. XD

.

Black wings sprouted out of her back, expanding wide and gave her a sense of dangerous aura. The pair of wings were shaped just like a devil, the only thing differed her from them was the long and black reptilian tail, circling over her thighs down to her ankles. It swayed back and forth with each step she took, each movement was precise and sharp. It looked so real.

Impossibly real on a human body
Or perhaps she was not human to begin with.
Then it would all make sense, how she all but glided on the forest floor like she was the owner of the forest itself, the way she walked with such an inhuman grace. Each movement was perfectly balanced like nothing could falter her animal grace like steps, footsteps not making the slightest sound which was not possible considering that the whole forest floor was covered with a thick layer of dry leaves.

In place of warm deep honey eyes were bright golden iris’ with slitted pupils. Each orb shone like color of sun like a pool of golden liquid. Specks of the darker one could be faintly seen within the swiveling golden sea. Long luscious tresses flowed gracefully down her back to her mid thighs, each strand was silky soft and the color of the deepest black. Sheens of gold reflected among the deep onyx-black curtain when the ray of light fell onto a certain angle. Her skin, a complete contrast from all the dark color, was pale and flawless with a healthy tan adorning it.

In the middle of her forehead, a small lavender diamond-like shaped tattoo stood elegantly. A pair of single jagged pink stripes on her high cheekbones, matching perfectly with her pink-colored eyelids.

The angelic face, so pure and fair, was the complete opposite of all the dark demonic traits she possessed.

Her image was both the angel and the devil.
Pure and evil blend together, so impossibly perfect and immaculate.

.

Alright, I know it sucks, but I couldn't really concentrate because I was apparently writing it during the final test, of which was literally the most important time of the semester, in a piece of small paper. But I couldn't help it! I was just so bored~

I regret saying farewell to you but may we meet again at other posts *deep bow before being tackled by a shoe of an annoyed reader*

~HinagikuHaven
Woe is Her

No comments:

Post a Comment