~Attention! This is the smiley zone so please leave all the frowns outside!~

Friday, October 19, 2012

~Coockle Doodle Doo!!!

Heya my loyal folks! Welcome again to my not-so-important blog to hear my stupid chatting over a stupid matter!

And today, I wish to discuss the stupidest topic you will find yourself categorize it to be... CHICKENS! :3

Oh my God look at that!!!! They are so @#%^*(&*(*$%":"<> cute!!! The cutest being ever!!! I mean they are so beautiful, and cute, and fluffy, and cute, and adorable, and cute, and-

Okay, ehem, I'm sorry for becoming so weird all of a sudden, I mean you must be all thinking among the same line of the absurdity of loving alive chickens because you normally find them baked and yummy in a gold platter somewhere ._____. But I couldn't help it! I love chickens from a long time ago, and so does the rest of my family. My mom is not particularly fond of the idea of raising chickens in her tranquil and happy house but she finally relented because of the continuous annoying whines from my lovely lil bro and of course, the most persistent force, me.

I, of course, keep them as pets and currently I have three of 'em in my house, and they're NOT the common filthy stray emaciated bald-in-several-places chickens you normally find along the streets! They are of rare breeds and of pretty regretful price considering how tiny they are and the fact that they are merely chickens. But I must thank my parents because they bought me the relatively expensive lovable pets for our family to keep! Yay!!!

Up to now, I have raised 14 chickens in total. Where did they all go you ask? Several of them died peacefully of old-age, several of them died not-so-peacefully because of ailments, several of them died pretty-not-so-peacefully because something hard were stuck in their throats, and several of them died ultimately-not-so-peacefully because we kill them immediately when the plague of avian influenza was currently the hot worrying topic in the country. You could say that I bailed my eyes out on that day and refused dinner because my family served my dear chickens as *peep* dinner to me!!! *Angrily torture an innocent dolphin doll near my bed*

Huuum.... what else? I think that's enough. I'm sorry I couldn't post any of my chickens images because it is already too late to take some pictures. Maybe I will when I have time though!

Bye Bye!!!

~HinagikuHaven
Woe is Her


No comments:

Post a Comment