~Attention! This is the smiley zone so please leave all the frowns outside!~

Friday, October 19, 2012

~An Opinion on Homosexuality, Good or Bad?

Ummm... I know this is out of nowhere but I've been itching to discuss about the topic of Homosexuality, and am willing to give you the insight of my opinion! XD

Without further ado, here you go~

.

A throng of silhoutte entities emerged from the veil of darkness. Vague steps approached slowly, in a melody of fluttering rhythm, accompanied by the crickets which rang a mellow anthem song accustomed of their kind. Night was the king and day was the queen. But tonight, the ethereal carriage was lowered from the firm shoulders of exquisitely-garbed-men, beyond the semi-transparent veil, the human queen emerged. A fine red yukata completed with soft yellow jonquil daffodils patterns, humbly-clipped long black tresses, and the barest hint of a smile peeked behind her Alstroemeria-styled fan.

Ambivalence was her trait and yet the people adored her for it.

"Good evening", she hummed pleasantly, "I am currently faced with a controversial predicament. Would you mind to help?"

"One night, a woman came to me. She acted as the spokesperson of her family, and came complaining that she was disgusted by her 'unfortunate' discovery of two men engaged in an 'indecent' behaviour together. She demanded that justice should correctly judge the sinful 'transgression' "

"But another night, a man came to me. He was crying while holding another man in his arms, a limp lifeless one. His testimony revealed that several villagers had advanced on his lover and mercilessly took his last breath. He also, demanded for justice"

Murmurs resonated among the crowd of her loyal subordinates, one spoke pity, and another spoke condemn. She silenced them with a simple gesture of her delicate arm, "I am currently in a state of contradiction. At one side, I wish to stake the fact that a man is born to be one with a woman. But at another side, my heart tells me that every person deserves to choose his own love-partner, despite the anomaly of the gender"

"I can't fathom which is right and which is wrong. It is undeniable that a man is created to be with a woman. It is within the order of the nature. It is also emphasized with the biological fact that humans' bodies are designed to reproduce using the particular distinctive sexual-organs of a man and a woman. But I also couldn't shake the fact that a man is mourning the lost of his lover, alone, and shunned by his fellow friends, who immediately cut all connection to him upon the discovery of his sexual-orientation. It is, in a way, a thorn to several of the common human rights"

"I don't believe that any point-of-view is the ultimate justice, but I find myself contemplating more on the fact that humans are supposed to have the gift of liberty. Not only from torture or slavery, but also the liberty to choose his own sexual preference. Because of the simple fact that one of the humans' greatest happiness in life laid in their feeling of mutual love, of whom they give the entirety of their bodies and souls, and of whom they are ready to spend eternity with"

"Life is a gift. And everyone wishes to make the most out of their brief ones. Let nothing thwarts your chosen path of life. My father... taught it to me", the queen smiled, "I still am deciding what will be of this matter. And I am more than pleased to hear what you have to say..."

Ambivalence was her trait and yet the people adored her for it. Because it allowed her to be fully-open and aware of the nooks and crooks of every collising contradiction. But then it didn't really solve the actual predicament... and the world still rolls around the opposing opinions of homosexuality.

Because two sides of a coin can never meet~

She retreated. The men bowed towards the nearing presence of their mistress and the gentle flutter of her clothing in the night breeze was the last seen of her . And then, a brief moment later, they were no more.

.

Phew~ That was such a relief! I don't know how it could turn into a story-like version but the image of the queen and her guards just appeared in my mind and I need to just write it out! I hope you can summarize what I think about homosexuality during that short appeared-out-of-the-blue story. Last thing to say: Mwahahahahaha!!!

~HinagikuHaven
Woe is Her


No comments:

Post a Comment