~Attention! This is the smiley zone so please leave all the frowns outside!~

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Nice to meet ya world~

Hi~ this will be my first post as a newbie blogger so I would like to use this chance to briefly introduce myself!


Once again, HI!!! It’s nice to meet y’all nice fellow girls/boys who apparently have too much time on your hands and accidentally bump into this blog of mine! Buuuuuuut, all worries aside mate! You’ve come into a puuuuuurfect place where everything is so awesome that you’ll cry your eyes out in front of your desktop, Superman suddenly showed up dressed in a Hula skirt flirtatiously dancing the Macarena and singing a cracked version of ‘I’m too sexy’ while reading my- *a rock called self-consciousness suddenly bumps forehead*

Ah~ sorry ’bout that! I’m just too excited because this is the first time I will expose my personal self to readers’ *if there’s any* opinions and justifications so I feel very hyper!!! *shout ‘I’m the king of the world!!!’ on the edge of Titanic*

And if you’re wondering about the ‘Woe is her’ text that was posted as the super big title on the upper part of the blog perhaps called as main-title or prime-subject or uuuuh, something, please don’t worry about it! This blog isn’t as depressing as I made it sound to be. It’s actually the masterpiece result from my poor deprieved-of-sleep brain condition while creating the account until I just typed whatever I had stored in my head. And I’m not sure how to change it hahahaha *sweatdrop*.

Sooooo because of that just refer to me as hinagiku *I have no idea why I came up with that name too*, I think I created that name because of my extreme love for Japanese manga and anime, that name just suddenly came invading my mind and, no matter how I tried to dismiss it, refused to bug off so I just kinda used it! XD

And here we go with the ‘actual’ unimportant self introduction. I’m a girl, if someone hasn’t realized it yet, and in 16.5 years have I been residing on this divine ground of holy mother-earth where endless lush layers of trees have stood firm since- *slaps self* okay, I’m sane now, let’s just get this over with. I like watching films *especially anime and American series!*, play computer games, and other useless things teenagers often do to waste their time. And I like reading! *bring a gigantic highlighter to the screen* :D

Ok I think it’s enough waste of space, sorry for bothering y’all with my endless ramblings, so this is it about me!

I would really like to type ‘I love you all’ here, but since I don’t even have the slightest idea about you so I will instead say comment or die please read my future posts and if possible get to know me more! XDDD

DATTEBAYO!!!

~Woe Is Her @ HinagikuHaven~

No comments:

Post a Comment